MISS CLAIRE EYE SHADOW 0852 REVIEW, SWATCH


Hello beautifuls,

Today I'm very happy and so thought of sharing my views on one of my favourite make up products. This is a cute little eye shadow from Miss Claire in the shade silver. A few days back, one of my close buddies had gifted it to me and since then I have fallen in love with it.




What the product claims: Not much is mentioned

Ingredients: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethythexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Synthetic wax, Mineral oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, Colorant: CI 77019(Mica), CI 77891(Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499(Iron Oxide Black), CI 77491(Iron Oxide Red), CI 77492(Iron Oxide Yellow).

Shelf Life: Nothing is mentioned.

Price: INR 95 for 2gms

Availability: Now this is the greatest concern above all. Miss claire products are not available everywhere but yes, if you search, you can get them in stores. In Kolkata, I know two places, where they might be available: First in Quest Mall, seconly in Emami Mall near Shri Shikshayatan college and thirdly in Metro Plaza(Jeevandeep stop, in Maidan).Usually they are not available online.



Packaging: This eye shadow comes in a cute little pot. It has a transparent lid through which you can recognise which shade you want. Further, the packaging is travel friendly too.




My Experience with Miss Claire Eye Shadow -0852:

I was searching for this shade curiously and suddenly I got it as a gift. You can well imagine my reaction at that point of time. Yes, I loved  it tremendously. This is a highly pigmented eye shadow and lasts for long. This has a shiny effect which I like the most. It has a kind of creamy texture and when applied does not make your eyelids dry at all. One or two swipe of it is enough to get a nice tone. I have used it many times and will continue to do so. It can be applied without any prior application of primer. Even the colour do not get wash away by the use of water. So, you need to get a make up remover for that.



And finally the pros and cons of this shade:

Pros:
  • Packaging travel friendly.
  • Long Lasting
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Affordable
  • Has a moisturising effect
Cons:

  • Not available easily
  • Presence of a lot of chemicals




Will I repurchase?

Yes, obviously but since for now I have this shade, I will purchase different shades.

Rating: 4.3/5


Thanks for reading this post. Have a nice day and keep smiling.

Comments

Post a Comment