LOTUS HERBALS APRISCRUB REVIEW



Hi Gurlies,
How are you all doing? I am feeling quite lazy because of the enchanted rains. My place has turned up to be a fairy land and I'm enjoying and enjoying and enjoying. But in the midst of that I am going to share my views on a fresh apricot scrub by Lotus Herbals. That sounds weird but still I cannot stop myself from reviewing this marvellous scrub. Let me tell you that I am not a huge fan of the scrubs available in the market. Instead, I would love to make it all by myself. Before using the LOTUS HERBALS APRISCRUB, I relied upon a home made fruit scrub(guava paste mixed with honey). But due to my hectic schedule, I could not stop myself from buying this much affordable scrub.



Why LOTUS HERBALS APRISCRUB:
As your hair and nails grow, your skin also grows. Due to this, upper skin cells become dead and new cells are developed underneath. Now it is necessary to remove the upper dead skin cells properly to reveal the younger, radiant skin from underneath. LOTUS HERBALS APRISCRUB is the perfect scrub to scrub away these dead cells gently without rupturing your skin. A young radiant skin is what you get after using this scrub.



Quantity & price: INR 60 for 60 gms.
Availability: It is available in any store or on line.
Shelf life: Three years from date of manufacture.



Suitable for: All kinds of skin types.

Directions: Moisten face and neck. Apply LOTUS HERBALS APRISCRUB in dots all over and rub with wet fingers in clock wise and anti clock wise direction massaging gently. Rinse well and pat dry.

Packaging: The product comes in a lime yellow coloured plastic tube with a flip open cap. The packaging is travel friendly.


Ingredients: Water, prunus armeniaca(apricot kernal)powder, glyceryl monostearate, glycerin, stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, light liquid paraffin, sodium lauryl sulphate, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, fragrance.



My Views on the Product: The product comes in a lime yellow tube. It is a muddy coloured scrub with a mild fragrance(and I love it). I have been using this since for weeks and will continue to use it. I use only a coin size of it to exfoliate my skin. It is a thick and creamy scrub with minute granules, suitable to exfoliate the facial skin. However the granules feel a bit harsh when used aggressively. So I would recommend you to use the product gently. It successfully removes dirt and black heads from my face and when rinsed off, doesn't leave any residue. This scrub is recommended to all kind of skin types and the price is affordable too.

Pros:

  • Affordable
  • exfoliates the facial skin nicely
  • Has a mild fragrance
  • Packaging is hygienic, available in various sizes.
  • Easily available
  • Can be used as a body scrub too
  • Available in various sizes.

Cons:


  • Granules are a bit harsh on skin
  • Contains paraben.

Finally, I must say that the product is worth every penny and I will surely recommend it to all my readers.


Comments

Post a Comment