Night time glam eye makeup look using Kveda cosmetics

Hello beautiful people, hope you all are doing great. I was a bit busy as I had been traveling a lot these days but finally I'm back with a new blog post today. This one is quite different from my previous posts. So let's begin.

We girls are quite fond of eye makeup these days. And since kajal is a must for creating any sort of eye makeup, we sometimes blindly buy Kajals being unaware of their ingredients and side effects.
So today I will be talking about the organic kohls/Kajals by a brand named Kveda. Their Kajals are paraben and chemical free. I have seen many girls suffering from eye infections. This is because of lack of consciousness about choosing a good kohl.



So to try out K-veda Kohls, I got my hands on three of their coloured kohls(alluring azure, black shimmer, copper blaze) and the black pure Indian kajal. I thought of creating an eye makeup look with the coloured kohls and did so.

Price: All the kohls are priced for Rs 175 except the shade named copper blaze which is priced for Rs 149.


Ingredients: These Kohls are made up of pure cows ghee, organic coconut oil, bhimseni kafoor, Almond oil, waxy base and approved colours.

Availability:





Packaging: All the Kohls come in a black plastic twist up format that retracts into place. The shade name is written at the bottom of the pencil. They also have a mini sharpener at the end of the pencil.




Pigmentation: The pigmentation of the Kohls are a bit different. The darkest of all is the black pure indian kajal which if swiped atleast twice or thrice gives the jet black finish. The black shimmer one has almost the same pigmentation with shimmer particles in it. The copper blaze shade also contains shimmer particles which slightly enhances its pigmentation. And the last one named alluring azure is the least pigmented one. I had to swipe it multiple times to get the perfect colour.




Following are the eye makeup deets:

  • Used the black kohl on the lower lash line.
  • Used the black shimmer shade as an eyeliner on my upper lash line.
  • The blue shade named alluring azure used on the upper part of the black shimmer eye liner.
  • And lastly used the copper blaze shade as a shimmery eye shadow on my eye lids.



Pros:

  • Paraben and chemical free.
  • Affordable
  • Pigmentation is okay
  • Made with natural ingredients.
Cons:
  • Not smudge proof


Overall the Kohls are a must try for everyone. And I also liked the fact that they are pocket friendly. So that's all for today. Hope this review is useful to you. Comment below if you like the look created by me. This will inspire me to create more looks in future.


Thanks for passing by.
Love,
Shilpa.


Comments

  1. You look pretty in that makeup! I love the look and the color. :) Is the Kajal eye makeup suitable for people with allergies to makeup because my face tends to get very itchy when I use regular makeup. I wonder if this one is hypoallergenic, because I would look into it if it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look so fun to use! I honesty have gotten so lazy with eye makeup these days, but I always admire women who can spice it up. LOVE the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors and I LOVE that they are chemical free and much safer that other brands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web satta matka and satta matka ank and satta matka guessing..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment