Sheer Care Lip butter Review

Hello beautifuls,

How are you all doing? Monsoon is here and so don't forget to pamper your skin as well as your hair. Let me tell you that we often miss out our lips so today I will be introducing you to a skincare brand, SHEER CARE, which claims to give you the best natural skin care products. As I am speaking about Lip care today, I will be reviewing their Lip butter here.

Sheer care lip butter

WHAT THE BRAND CLAIMS: 

We prepare our products without using any 'hamful chemical' ;-) We use natural colorants, skin safe fragrances, essential oils, pure carrier oils,clays, herbs,fruits,flowers,etc used fresh and raw, in correct proportion to formulate our products, to provide you a safe and healthy daily care, and a toxin-free routine. We do not buy pre made bases of skincare products, add on something, and claim 'handmade'. We prepare each product from scratch,in small batches,so that we use least amount of natural preservatives to reach you safely and remains intact till consumption, ensuring highest quality product for you.

We prepare these products at home,as well as cut ,wrap and label at home. You may not find the packaging very attractive like other sellers, but we assure you of a genuine quality product for the price you pay!


Sheer care lip butter

PACKAGING: This lip butter comes in a transparent plastic tub with a twist open cap with the label on the top of the it.

SHELF LIFE: 2 months from the date of manufacture if kept refrigerated(as it contains food products and moisture without preservatives)

Sheer care lip butter

PRICE & AVAILABILITY: INR 80(Isn't that affordable?). You can get yours at www.sheercare.com or you can contact them at +917895256678 to place your order.

INGREDIENTS: Rice bran oil, honey, beeswax, glycerine, vitamin E oil, rose oil, beetroot powder, pink pearl mica powder.



My Experience with the product: 

I have been using this lip butter since one and a half month. First of all I would like to tell you all that I fell in love with its cute packaging as well as its pint tint. Due to the presence of pink pearl mica powder, this lip butter provides light pink tint on my lips. After brushing my teeth in the morning, when my lips are moist, I scrub my lips and then apply this lip butter which helps to keep my lips moist through out the day. Unlike lip balm, lip butter helps keep the lips moist longer.Sheer Care lip butter goes very light on lips.It does not make you feel that you have something on your lips. The lip butter has a rosy aroma which I love the most. However, I also moisten my lips before going to bed and wake up the next day with soft and supple lips. Over all I love this natural, handmade lip balm which is absorbed in seconds when applied.

Sheer Care lip butter

Pros:

  • Packaging travel friendly
  • Cures dry and chapped lips effectively
  • Chemical free
  • Provide a pink tint after application
  • Contains natural ingredients
  • Price is pocket friendly

CONS
  • Availability might be an issue as it's not available in stores
  • Shorter shelf life
Sheer Care lip butter review

                                                         

  I highly recommend this lip butter to my readers. It is both affordable as well as effective. So, go ahead and grab yours from the above mentioned website.


RATING: 4/5

                                                         



                                                  THANKS FOR READING THIS POST. 

Comments

  1. The pics look tempting. It contains beetroot powder which helps to lighten lips. Am definitely going to give this a try...

    Recently Posted: GloBox August 2016 Unboxing and Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you dear.Hope you enjoy my future posts.

      Delete

Post a Comment