BEAUTY SECRETS GLOW PACK REVIEW.


Hey beauties,

Enjoying monsoon? O you must be. Besides enjoying don't forget to take extra care of your skin and hair. Today I'm here to introduce you to a very new product from a very new brand. The brand name is "BEAUTY SECRETS" and the product is my most favourite Glow Pack. It is not necessary to indulge yourself in fairness regimes. Instead you can opt for a glow pack to bring out your inner essence. So, today I'll be posting my views on Beauty Secrets Glow Pack. You can get their entire product listing with price at the end of this post.



THE BRAND CLAIMS:
We provide herbal products for skin, body, hair care for a youthful glow in you. International shipping and COD in India/bank transfer/paytm.

INGREDIENTS:
Manjistha herb, aloe vera extracts, nuts and seeds.

HOW TO USE:
Make a smooth paste my mixing 1 tsp. face pack with some milk/rosewater/curd. Apply on face.Wait for 20 minutes for it to dry. Then scrub with curd for a minute and wash it off. Store dry powder in fridge.





PRICE: INR 850 for 20 applications

AVAILABILITY: 
You can contact them on 9830522935 or in INSTAGRAM (@beauty_secrets22)



PACKAGING:
The Beauty Secrets Glow Pack comes in a transparent tub with a twist open white cap. Inside the tub we can find a chit with some useful information about the product. The product comes in a plastic pouch and I just put the powder into the tub for faster use.Nothing is mentioned on the outer side of the tub. However, the packaging is travel friendly.




MY EXPERIENCE:
Due to my constant hectic journey, my skin had become very dull few days ago. So, I needed a nice glow pack. Beauty Secrets Glow Pack was a perfect match in fact. It comes in the form of powder. So, I mixed one teaspoon of the powder with equal amount of yoghurt and applied it to my face. You can also use it with a firming gel like aloevera gel. I applied it twice a week. The face pack contains tiny granules which can be also used for exfoliating purpose.



I mixed the mask with curd and found that the consistency is quite thick(according to the amount of curd you take). I applied and kept it on my entire face for around 25 minutes to dry. After that I massaged my face with gentle stokes. And then washed it off with water. I prefer to use a toner after using a face pack so that my skin does not feel dry

Me after applying the product
PROS:
  • Packaging hygienic and travel friendly.
  • Gives instant glow after usage
  • Helps to lighten dark spots and blemishes.
  • 100% Natural
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Removes dirt and excess oil.

CONS:
  • A bit costly
  • Packaging does not mention the ingredients as well as other necessary information.


Would I recommend this product?

Yes, you can absolutely try this out to get a perfect glow on your face after regular use.

RATING: 4/5


RATE CHART:


Comments

  1. Wow!!! I was actually searching for a perfect product like this, for instant glow. Thanks for letting us know about this product, thro' ur review :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment