WANT BEAUTY PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED BY BEAUTY EXPERTS? APLAVA.COM IS HERE

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing? We all know how important our skin care regime is in todays life. If we leave our skin idle or make a mistake in choosing products, we may face acute problems. So, recently I had a quest for good beauty products available online and came across a website named www.aplava.com
This website was actually a boon to me. Wondering why? Read further and you'll get to know about it.


ABOUT APLAVA.COM


APLAVA.COM is a one stop customised beauty destination for all. The word "APLAVA" itself means taking a bath to purify oneself. Just as the name suggests, Aplava wants to give its customers an experience of divine purity. Beauty is you! You can trust that anything you buy is 100% authentic, guaranteed.



WHAT DOES APLAVA OFFER?

They have an impressive spread of online beauty products in India. They focus on making it a personalised shopping experience with only the best beauty products. They believe that each customer is different and has a different set of requirements.


HOW IT WORKS?


  1. Create your personal care profile
  2. Their experts will ask you various questions and based on that you'll get recommendations(GREAT!! I mean who does that man!! This proves how much they care about their customers)
  3. Choose best-suited products hand picked by professional dermatologist to fit your taste & budget.
one of the questions asked
HOW IS APLAVA DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SHOPPING SITES?

APLAVA.COM is not like all the other shopping sites which force you to pick stuffs from their portal. Instead, they focus on making it a personalised shopping experience.First you have to sign up with your google account or facebook account or by creating your account. Then you will be asked various questions about your skin type and hair type based on which you will get certain recommendations which will allow you to pamper your skin and ensure that the youthful glow last for a lifetime. Also that you will get many options. Like if I would like to buy a cleanser, they would recommend me the ones which will suit my skin. They will also have both costly and budget friendly options. Now it depends on you, which one you choose.

The two options I got
SHORT DESCRIPTION:
APLAVA.COM has products from my favourite brands like Braun, Faces,Coloressence, Just herbs,L'oreal, Natio and The Nature's Co. I have also come across many international brands too. APLAVA.COM has thus made my job so easy because I can get product recommendation, products from different international brands and obviously my favourite brand products at a simple click.

SHIPPING POLICY:
We usually avoid shopping sites which demand huge bucks as their delivery charge. But APLAVA.COM  is not one of them. They just charge INR 50 as their delivery charge and that too if you order for less than INR 999. So a big thumbs up for APLAVA.COM





MY OPINION:
I am a huge fan of hair styling tools and www.aplava.com has a variety of such collection. So, I am definitely going to buy them. And how can I forget about my favourite brands. 




 This website is well maintained. O! actually this website has really turned me crazy. I highly recommend this website to you all. And also if you have any query, you can drop them a mail at contact@aplava.com. They deliver right products to the right door. I am very thankful to APLAVA.COM for being so unique and helping each one to choose their kind of products.






Comments

  1. Nice and detailed review dear.love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and detailed review dear.love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many blogs I have read. But when I read Your Blogs I have found such useful information, fresh content with such amazing editing everything is superb in your blog. Thank you so much for sharing this useful and informative information with us.Also check the best Super market in chennai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wow!!your blog is very helpfull in our life.i will definately save and visit your site.Who doesn't want to be beautiful. So it is better to make yourself beautiful by using good brand
    beauty products i am so attractive to read your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment