FACING PROBLEMS RELATED TO HAIR? NO WORRIES BECAUSE EYOVA IS HERE!!


Holla Gurlies,
How are you all doing. This is my birthday month and I am super excited. So, this post is all about hair related problems and their remedies. So, lets begin without any delay.

PROBLEMS RELATED TO HAIR:

1) Hair Loss
2) Premature hair greying
3) Hair Damage
4) Dandruff and scalp related problems
5) Dull and dry hair

There is an all in one solution and that is EYOVA


WHAT IS EYOVA?
EYOVA is a hair nutrient with egg oil. We know that eggs are nature's nutritional store house. So, why not try it? This hair oil is especially made to keep the rotten smell of eggs and hair disorders at bay.


INGREDIENTS:
OLEOVA(egg oil), Canola Oil, Fragrance.


PACKAGING:
This oil comes in a plastic bottle with a flip open cap. The packaging is travel friendly.




THE SCIENCE BEHIND EYOVA:
Eyova contains various biological actives which help to improve certain hair related problems.

  • Essential Fatty Acids(EFA): It improves blood circulation and cell growth. They also fight poor scalp conditions like dry and flaky scalp, preventing dandruff and hair loss.
  • Immunoglobulins: They fight inflammation preventing cell disorders and regenerate hair follicles.
  • Cholesterol: Cholesterol has deep conditioning effect on hair and enhances the penetration of other bioactives, thus  improving their efficacy. It facilitates the repair of damaged cell membranes. It adds shine and luster to hair strands.
  • Lutein & Zeaxanthin: These xanthophylls in egg oil help reduce the reactive oxygen species (ROS) and fight the free radical chain reactions which damage hair. They increase hydration, elasticity of the scalp and prevent premature ageing of the hair.


SHELF LIFE: 2 years from the date of manufacture.


PRICE & AVAILABILITY: INR 590 for 50 ml. You can get it from www.eyova.com


MY EXPERIENCE:

I have been using this oil since one month and then sharing my experience on the basis of it. I do not like the smell of raw egg so I thought of giving this oil a try.The oil is of exactly the same colour as of egg yolk. The consistency is not very thick nor thin. I applied this hair oil throughout my scalp at night with my finger tips by shaking the bottle. I left it on my hair overnight and in the morning I washed my hair with a mild shampoo(tresemme climate control). This hair oil will not give you immediate results but yes it will works wonders on your head if you use it regularly. Same happened with me. I was actually not satisfied after two applications but I found positive results after that. So, I am again and again telling you that if you use it regularly, you will get good results. I had dandruff  and hair loss related problems but now I am confident enough to say that I am overcoming them day by day. 




USAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Massage Eyova on the scalp and ensure it spreads evenly.
  • Leave it on for 3 hours minimum, preferably overnight
  • Wash it off with shampoo.

APPLICATION TIME:

Use twice a week, minimum 4 weeks for visible results. Continued long term usage recommended.



PROS:
  • Prevents premature hair loss 
  • Prevents premature hair greying
  • Repairs hair damage
  • Reduces dandruff & improves scalp condition
  • Improves hair's shine & luster
  • Packaging travel friendly
  • Normal consistency
CONS:
  • Price is a bit high
Thus, I would highly recommend this hair oil to all who face hair related problems.


THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST. IF YOU LIKE IT THEN COMMENT BELOW AND DO NOT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG. ANY QUERY? ASK ME BELOW. STAY HAPPY STAY BLESSED.


Comments

  1. Great post! :)
    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/personal-style-a-summer-lookbook/

    ReplyDelete
  2. An egg hair oil without the smell of eggs sounds awesome. Nicely reviewed...

    Recently Posted: Monsoon Series – Review of Fuschia Pomegranate Pearls Face & Body Scrub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment