L'OREAL PARIS WHITE PERFECT DAY CREAM REVIEW


L'oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream


About a year back,due to my hectic schedule, my skin tone got absolutely ruined. So I thought to pamper my skin and what could be better than following both day and night regime. And hence I began my journey for the quest of an effective day as well as night cream. I thought of doing some on line shopping because getting out of home in this hot climate was too hectic. So I searched different websites thoroughly and stopped by www.nykaa.com . I found many options there but thought of giving The L'oreal combo(L'oreal Paris White Perfect day cream and night cream) a try. I was too happy to receive my package within four(4)days. Today I am going to review the L'oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream.



Packaging: 


  • The L'oreal Paris White Perfect Day cream comes in a semi-transparent glass jar with a blue lid and an inner lid to avoid leakage of the product.





Ingredients: 

Aqua/water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, glycerin, isohexadecane, cyclohexasiloxane, ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide/ammonium polyacryloyldimethyltaurate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, titanium dioxide, peg-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, synthetic wax, stearic acid, potassium cetyl phosphate, manganese gluconate, silica, palmitic acid, aluminium hydroxide, phenylethyl resorcinol, ascorbyl glucoside, capryloyl slicylic acid,tetrasodium edta, citric acid, lemon fruit extract, tourmaline, methylparaben, ethylparaben.


Product Claims: 

  1. Melanin Vanish: A depigmenting active 50X helps your skin to become fairer while fading out dark spots for a more even and transparent complexion.
  2. Tourmaline Gemstone: Known to help stimulate skin micro circulation. This cream gives your skin intense radiance and rosy glow.



My Experience with L'oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream:

 The product acts as a sunscreen as it contains SPF17 PA++. The consistency is quite thick and greasy. When applied to skin, it gives instant fairness. It is completely hydrating. Dark spots are visibly reduced on regular usage. Skin looks fairer, more transparent with a healthy glow.
                       
I have been using it since one year and have already finished one jar(This is the second one). I apply it after taking shower or before stepping out of my home. My skin tone has become even and this took three to four months to happen.




Pros of L'oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream:

  • Good moisturiser for summer as well as winter
  • Acts as a sunscreen with SPF17 PA++
  • Lightens dark spots and blemishes
  • Keeps skin hydrated throughout the day
  • Helps to stimulate skin micro circulation

Cons of L'oreal Paris White Perfect Day Cream:

  • Product is quite greasy
  • Doesn't give the skin a rosy glow.

Rating: 3.9/5


Availability and Price:

You can get it at www.nykaa.com @ Rs 574 for 50 ml jar


Will I repurchase it?

Absolutely. I am loving this product and a huge fan of it as it has helped me to reduce my blemishes up to a huge extent.


Overall it acts as a good moisturiser for summer as well as winter. If used regularly, blemishes and spots lightens up to a great extent. It is suitable for all skin types and especially for dry skin types.

Comments

Post a Comment